Welcome to the Jefferson County Christian Homeschool (JCCH) Co-op!
We are a Christian Co-op where we meet together weekly to help home schooling families provide educational opportunities for our children. We strive to provide both academic and extra-curricular classes to meet the needs of homeschooling families in our area, and to help to train up our children in “the way they should go.”
There are a few important things you should know about us.
- We are a cooperative, meaning we ask each family to help/teach in proportion to the number of classes their children take in classes.
- No one here gets paid. The fee for any class is the amount that the teacher has figured they will need for books and supplies to make the class successful.
- There is a family registration fee which helps to cover cleaning costs, insurance, background checks, and office supplies and equipment necessary to run the co-op.
- We are a ministry of Covenant Church.
- You are still the primary teacher of your children and, as such, are asked to make sure that any assignments given at the co-op are completed.
- Preschool and Nursery are offered for siblings of K-12 students.