Welcome to the Jefferson County Christian Homeschool (JCCH) Co-op!
We are a Christian Co-op where we meet together weekly to help home schooling families provide educational opportunities for our children. We strive to provide both academic and extra-curricular classes to meet the needs of homeschooling families in our area, and to help to train up our children in “the way they should go.”
There are a few important things you should know about us.
- We are a cooperative, meaning we ask each family to help/teach in proportion to the number of classes their children take in classes.
- No one here gets paid. The fee for any class is the amount that the teacher has figured they will need for books and supplies to make the class successful.
- There is a family registration fee which helps to cover cleaning costs, insurance, background checks, and office supplies and equipment necessary to run the co-op.
- We are a ministry of Covenant Church.
- You are still the primary teacher of your children and, as such, are asked to make sure that any assignments given at the co-op are completed.
Please read the Frequently Asked Questions, and then if you are still interested, please fill out the Login Form. You must include both your first and last name. You will then be approved* to the main site where you can view classes and other information. You must then fill in the Family Registration form and pay before signing up for classes.
*After registration has been completed anyone who does not sign up for classes or pay the registration fee will be removed from the approved list on August 20th, 2016