Nursery, Preschool and Kindergarten are full!
We are no longer accepting registrations for our Nursery, Preschool, and Kindergarten programs.
Welcome to the Jefferson County Christian Homeschool (JCCH) Co-op!
We are a Christian Co-op where we meet together weekly to help home schooling families provide educational opportunities for our children. We strive to provide both academic and extra-curricular classes to meet the needs of homeschooling families in our area, and to help to train up our children in "the way they should go."
There are a few important things you should know about us.
1. We are a cooperative, meaning we ask each family to help/teach in proportion to the number of classes their children take. in classes.
2. No one here gets paid. The fee for any class is the amount that the teacher has figured they will need for books and supplies to make the class successful.
3. There is a family registration fee which helps to cover cleaning costs, insurance, background checks, and office supplies and equipment necessary to run the co-op.
4. We are a ministry of Covenant Church.
5. You are still the primary teacher of your children and, as such, are asked to make sure that any assignments given at the co-op are completed.
Please read the Facts about Co-op below, and then if you are still interested, please fill out the Login Form. You must include both your first and last name. You will then be approved* to the main site where you can view classes and other information. You must then fill in the Family Registration form and pay before signing up for classes.
*After registration has been completed anyone who does not sign up for classes or pay the registration fee will be removed from the approved list.
We have classes for all ages from Preschool all the way up to Seniors in High School. We also have a nursery for people to use when they are busy helping and/or teaching during the co-op day.
We meet once a week on Tuesdays and have a total of five class periods and a lunch break. The lunch is divided by age so that your children can eat with the friends they meet, but we do ask that parents of children in the 2nd grade and under eat with their children or nearby so that they can monitor them.
You can sign up for as few as one class or as many as five, and you will be asked to help in proportion to your children's participation.
There is a $125 registration fee per family that is used to cover cleaning fees, insurance, background checks, office supplies and equipment necessary for running the co-op.
Each class also has its own fee which is used to buy books and supplies for that class. No one gets paid.
We have a limit to the number of students we are allowed by law to have in the co-op, so if you register late, you might not be able to join. Also after our registration dates, and the classes fill you might not be able to get into the classes you desire. The best way around this is to register early each year and volunteer to teach. The type and number of classes offered is up to the volunteers that we get.